Reading & Writing Center
The Reading/Writing Center provides free tutoring on a drop-in basis. Teacher Associates (TAs) provide assistance in areas such as:
- how to better process information from a text
- how to take notes and organize information from a text
- how to understand main ideas and supporting details
- how to identify context clues
- deciphering writing tasks
- understanding writing prompts
- the writing process
- developing content and critical thinking skills
- While Reading/Writing Center TAs do not provide copy editing services, they DO assist
students in identifying and correcting specific grammatical errors.
Study Skills WorkshopsStudy Skills workshops provide students with important skills building tools needed to succeed as a student. Check out the schedule and see which topic can help you!
Coming Soon for Fall 2023