The Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team (FCMAT)
Compton Center Comprehensive Review
The Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team (FCMAT) -- the independent/external agency charged with helping rescue and assisting schools and colleges in California -- completed and issued the comprehensive review in accordance with Assembly Bill 318.
The 500-page comprehensive review provides a framework for the path ahead that will eventually lead to the fiscal and academic recovery of the Compton District. The report breaks performance measures down into 186 separate components, each of which relate to one of the four overall standards required by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) removed accreditation from Compton College in 2006, and the comprehensive review and the efforts put forth by El Camino College as the recovery partner mark the beginning of the pathway to full recovery for Compton Center.
- CCCCO - Compton CCD Management Letter- 5-16-2017 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report August 2016 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report August 2015 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report October 2014 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report November 2013 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report November 2012 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report November 2010 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report January 2010 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report June 2009 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report September 2008 (PDF)
- FCMAT Report January 2009 (PDF)
- Extraordinary Audit of the CCCD (Fiscal Years 2003-04, 2004-05)
Additional FCMAT response information available here.
The FCMAT Academic Response is available at: