Official Name, History, and Accreditation:
- Compton College, a single college within the Compton Community College District
- Compton College History (PDF)
Compton College began issuing official transcripts Summer 2019; transferable courses are effective Summer 2019.
- Begins with Fall 2019 for Compton College.
- We are currently listed as Compton Community College (this will be corrected to Compton College in the future).
- Compton College Articulation Agreements are not yet available (internal or public site).
- ASSIST/CSU Chancellor's Office has provided the (very short) list of possible Articulation Agreement discrepancies with our transition from El Camino College (ECC); these have been resolved (May 2020).
- Community Community College ("old" Compton) Articulation prior to 2006 was erroneously displaying as El Camino College. This issue has been resolved (March 2020).
The C-ID technical issue we were experiencing with updating ECC Dept Name & Number to reflect Compton College's has been resolved (Feb 2020). We have begun the (slow) process of updating the course information from ECC to Compton College's. In the interim, please refer to the Course Equivalencies Crosswalk below when verifying courses for C-ID. If there is an immediate need for a course to reflect Compton College's Dept. Name & Number, please contact the Articulation Officer.
Course Equivalencies and Curriculum Information
- Compton versus ECC Course Numbers Crosswalk (Excel)
- Compton College Curriculum Summary of Changes (Begins Fall 2019)
- Course Outlines of Record (COR): Compton College's curriculum management system is CurrIQunet META. Please note: login credentials are not required to access curriculum information.
- Compton College/UC Crosswalk for Summer 2019 Courses (PDF)
- Compton College/CSU Crosswalk for Summer 2019 Courses (PDF)
- For questions about this page, please contact the Articulation Officer: Melain McIntosh email@example.com; 310-900-1600, Ext. 2769.
- Richette Bell, Director of Admissions & Records firstname.lastname@example.org 310-900-1600 Ext. 2048
- Felecia Hatten, Evaluation Specialist email@example.com 310-900-1600 Ext. 2046