Compton College offers a full academic program for veterans and their dependents who may be eligible for various educational benefits.
We're here to help you through the enrollment process, including counseling services and identifying financial aid and scholarship resources. Be sure to contact us if you need assistance. We look forward to meeting you!
- Assistance with campus navigation
- Admissions application
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Veterans' benefits information
- Academic and personal counseling
- Success and retention services
Apply for your VA Education Benefits: www.gibill.va.gov
- VA FORM 22-1990 (first time applicant)
- VA FORM 22-1995 (for veterans/reservists who are transferring from another college)
- VA FORM 22-1990e (for dependents using Transferred Benefits O.E.)
- VA FORM 22-5490 (for dependents using Chapter 35)
- VA FORM 22-5495 (for dependents who are transferring from another college
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) Programs and Other Educational Benefits Programs
- Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs
Veterans Resource Center
Find a place to relax, study and connect with other student veterans at the Veterans Resource Center, located in row F-19. Access to computers and a workspace are just some of the amenities found at this casual, comfortable gathering place.
We're here to help:
Financial Aid Coordinator/Veterans SCO
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships