Student Health Center
Being a college student is tough. It's even tougher when you're hungry. Get some free groceries at the food pantry when you need to. Supplies and selection are limited, but just show your current Compton College ID to the friendly volunteers and then choose what you want. Visit us -- we're here to help!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Only employees, students, construction workers, and approved individuals may enter (and remain) on campus.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Alternative Food Resources for Compton College Students
Dr. Joseph Lewis
Student Services Advisor
310-900-1600, ext. 2088
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
You can chat with us or send us a message.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app