Applying for SRC Services
New students must go to the Disability Services tile in the MyCompton student portal.
New students need to complete the online application and attach documentation of their disability.
Once you have completed the application and submitted disability documentation, a SRC Staff member will contact with you for an Intake Appointment with a Counselor.
What Can Students Do in AIM?
- Apply for SRC services online.
- Upload disability verification documentation directly into the system.
- Request letters of accommodation (LOAs) and accommodation services for each course.
- View book information for each course and request alternative media services.
- View test accommodations information including date and time.
Please email the Special Resource Center at SpecialResourceCenter@Compton.edu.