Student Equity Program Staff
|Lydell K. Willis, M.S.||Director of Basic Needs & Student Successfirstname.lastname@example.org||2538|
|OluwaTosin Williams, M.A.||Coordinator of Student Servicesemail@example.com||2025|
|Dr. Joseph Lewis||Student Service Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org||2088|
|Lorena Fonseca||Program Specialistemail@example.com||2544|
|Pamela Godfrey||FCKE Program Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org||2771|
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- Classes are available online and in-person for the winter term and spring semester. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Visit the Alternative Student Resources webpage for more resources for Compton College students
To chat with someone from the Student Equity Team please to to the Student Equity Staff page or click here!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our Student Equity staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app