Office of Student Development
Student Activities Fee (Optional)
Students may opt out of the Student Activities Sticker within the first two weeks of the semester. To opt-out, please email the Office of Student Development at email@example.com. Deadline to opt-out is for fall 2022 is Friday, September 2.
Student IDs are available to currently enrolled students. All students are required to obtain a free Compton College identification card.
These cards are available in the Office of Student Development. Compton College Student ID cards serve as photo identification, and are required for library services, student activities, access to the Library-Student Success Center and open computer labs, and to verify attendance in classes. You may pick up your ID Monday - Thursday via appointment. Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
To supplement your educational experience at Compton College, we encourage you to participate in all aspects of campus life, like clubs or service organizations, and build lifelong friendships while gaining valuable, applicable skills.
Visit the Office of Student Development to:
- Get a student photo ID and Student Activities Sticker
- Learn about ASG and Student Development activities
- Visit Associate Student Government (ASG) offices
- Learn about the Student Representation Fee
- Get involved with Associated Student Government (ASG).
- Start your own club
- Post a flier/announcement
- Get referrals to campus services
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Report an on-campus injury
- Access the Incident Report & Referral Form
- Information on Commencement
Summer 2022 Hours:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
(310) 900-1600 x2802
R-61 (near the Bookstore)
Join our contact list here.
If you need assistance, please contact one of the staff members below.Video chat with Student Development on Cranium Cafe