Foster & Kinship Care Education
Compton College is Open!
We're here to help you create your success story!
- Virtual and in-person enrollment services (counseling, financial aid, registration, support services/resources and programs) are available Monday-Friday. Appointments are not required.
- The Library, Everytable Cafeteria, Bookstore, and Student Health Center are all open to current students. The Student Success Center welcomes walk-ins but appointments are recommended.
- Classes are available online and in-person. Please refer to the schedule of classes for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably outdoors.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
The Foster & Kinship Care Education Program provides Foster/Kinship and Resource Families annual renewal training. Our program provides quality education and support opportunity for caregivers and children and youth in out-of-home care so that these providers may meet the mandated educational, emotional , behavioral , special medical needs and developmental need of children and youth.
- Foster & Kinship Care Education Parenting Workshops (FKCE)
- Resource Family Training
- Guardian Scholars
(Click on the image below for a PDF copy of the calendar)
|Pamela Godfrey||FKCE Program Technician||(310) 900-1600 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lydell K. Willis M.S.||Director of Student Basic Needs & Success||(310) 900-1600 email@example.com|
Fax Number: (310) 900-1672
Location: Building V, Room 72
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||8 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our Student Equity staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app