Foster & Kinship Care Education
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- Classes are available online and in-person for the winter term and spring semester. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
The Foster & Kinship Care Education Program provides Foster/Kinship and Resource Families annual renewal training. Our program provides quality education and support opportunity for caregivers and children and youth in out-of-home care so that these providers may meet the mandated educational, emotional , behavioral , special medical needs and developmental need of children and youth.
- Foster & Kinship Care Education Parenting Workshops (FKCE)
- Resource Family Training
- Guardian Scholars
(Click on the image below for a PDF copy of the calendar)
|Pamela Godfrey||FKCE Program Technician||(310) 900-1600 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lydell K. Willis M.S.||Director of Student Basic Needs & Success||(310) 900-1600 email@example.com|
Fax Number: (310) 900-1672
Location: Building V, Room 72
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||8 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our Student Equity staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app