STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
Take the first step - it's fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- You will receive an email with your Student ID # and further instructions within 2 business days excluding weekends and holidays
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must
be submitted to the Admissions & Records Office via email, email@example.com, or in-person in the Administration Building. Students applying for Advanced Placement
credit must submit official copy of AP scores.
Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - the school code for Compton College is 042817, or;
- Complete the California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Use school code 04281700.
- A variety of scholarships are also available: www.compton.edu/district/foundation/scholarships.
- For assistance with financial aid applications or more information, call 310-900-1600, ext. 2935, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientation provides an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- Orientation is only offered online via the MyCompton portal. Students must have an activated Compton College student email account to access the online Orientation.
- For more information, call the Welcome Center, 310-900-1600, ext. 2765, or send an email to email@example.com.
Focus on your goal! Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
- All students have the right to enroll in transfer-level English (ENGL 101) and math (MATH 110, 111, 120, 120, 140, 150, and 170). For additional recommendations based on high school GPA, please visit the English and math placement recommendations link.
- Create an Educational Plan
- For appointment information, call the Counseling Office at 310-900-1600, ext. 2076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to register for classes? Log in to MyCompton and register for classes on or after your assigned Ticket Time (registration appointment).