- Compton College is closed to the public until further notice.
- Only essential personnel are allowed on campus, as scheduled.
- Students may enter campus as scheduled for in-person classes. Please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage Entry to Campus Protocol.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize various services in-person, including the Health Center, Enrollment Services in Tartar Village, and the Library-Student Success Center.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Math workshops are one hour and cover levels ranging from basic math to trigonometry. Math workshops are facilitated by math faculty, teacher associates, and/or peer tutors. Workshops are open to all Compton College students.
Fall 2021 Maths 170, 150, 110, and 65 "Just in Time" Workshops
Reading/Writing & Success strategies Workshops
The SSC offers a series of one-hour workshops facilitated by teacher Associates and tutors. Workshops span a variety of topics such as Writing Anxiety, Navigating a Textbook, Interpreting Writing Prompts, Annotating Paragraphs, and Test Taking Anxiety. Workshops are open to all Compton College students.
Microsoft Training Workshops: word, Powerpoint, Excel (2016)
The Microsoft Workshops offer a basic overview of program functionality. Please sign up at the SSC Computer Lab or SSC Front Desk to reserve a spot (minimum of 3 students required).
If you have questions regarding any of the L-SSC Workshops, please contact the SSC front desk at (310)-900-1600 at ext. 2535.