Welcome to Compton College!
At Compton College, our mission is to offer quality, comprehensive educational programs and services to our diverse community. Our outstanding team of staff members is dedicated to achieving this goal.
Compton College has a great reputation for successful transfer, career and technical education programs, a positive student learning environment, and helpful student services. Each employee is an important part of the educational experience we provide for all students. As a team, we work together to create a campus community that emphasizes respect, integrity, diversity and excellence. If you are interested in working in a student-oriented environment dedicated to success, we encourage you to submit an application for employment at Compton College.
Compton College is well-known in the community as an outstanding employer.
Employment Opportunities at Compton College
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM :
- Director of Diversity, Compliance, and Title IX -- closes February 21, 2023
- Human Resources Manager -- closes March 6, 2023
- Part-Time Instructors - Administration of Justice -- open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors- Biotechnology -- open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors - Cosmetology -- open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors - Geography -- open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors - Nursing -- open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors- Women's Volleyball Head Coach --open until filled
- Part-Time Instructors- Badminton Head Coach-- open until filled
- Full-Time Tenure Track Instructor - Nursing -- open until filled (1st review October 30, 2022)
- Full-Time Tenure Track - Heating, Ventilation, and Air (HVAC) -- open until filled (1st review December 14, 2022)
- Police Officer-- open until filled (1st review October 17, 2022)
- Accounting Technician -- open unti filled (1st review January 23, 2023)
- Provisional/Temporary Accountant -- closes January 19, 2023
- Provisional/Temporary Human Resources Representative -- closes January 27, 2023
- Human Resources Representative -- closes February 13, 2023
- Payroll Specialist --closes February 13, 2023
- Accessibility And Compliance Coordinator -- closes February 17, 2023
- Utility Maintenance Worker -- closes February 17, 2023
- Senior Administrative Assistant -- closes February 22, 2023
The online application process is designed to be user-friendly, complete with step-by-step instructions. Applications may be submitted from any computer at any time. Completed online applications will be saved in the Compton College online system, allowing applicants to check the status of their application, update their application, and apply for future positions.
Any applicants requiring special accommodations should contact Human Resources at least five working days prior to the filing date deadline.
For more information, please contact the Compton College Human Resources Department.
Compton College - Human Resources
Dr. Hiacynth Martinez
Vice President, Human Resources
Room C - 38
1111 East Artesia Boulevard
Compton, CA 90221-5393
310-900-1600, Ext. 2400
Compton College and Compton Community College District are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, marital status, denial of Family & Medical Care Leave, national origin (including language limitations), ancestry, medical condition (cancer/genetic characteristics), age (40 and above), disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation, or other protected classes, or obligations to the National Guard or Reserve Forces of the United States. For specific details on this policy, please contact Kemisha Roston, EEO Compliance Officer, at 310-900-1600, Ext. 2144.