Business And Administrative ServiceS
Compton College is Open!
We're here to help you create your success story!
- Virtual and in-person enrollment services (counseling, financial aid, registration, support services/resources and programs) are available. Stop by Tartar Village, Room 5. Appointments are not required.
- The Library, Everytable Cafeteria, Bookstore, and Student Health Center are all open to current students. The Student Success Center welcomes walk-ins but appointments are recommended.
- Classes are available online and in-person. Please refer to the schedule of classes for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably outdoors.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Dr. Abdul Nasser
Vice President of Administrative Services
P (310) 900-1600 Ext. 2111
F (310) 900-1223
(310) 900-1600 Ext, 2106 Phone
Compton Community College District
1111 East Artesia Boulevard, Room C-34
Compton, CA 90221-5393
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audits, Auxiliary Services, Banking, Budgeting, Cashiering, Cash Receipts, Chart of Accounts, Financial Reporting, Investment & Financing, Petty Cash, Student Accounts, Student Financial Service, Student Refunds
Capital Projects, Construction Projects, Custodial, Facilities Planning, Grounds, Maintenance, Hazardous Material Disposal, Shipping/Receiving, Surplus Disposal, and Warehouse Operations
Facilities Rental, Fixed Assets, Records Management
Absence Reporting, Direct Deposits, Time Processing, Withholding
Bids, District Procurement and Contracting