Compton College / Campus Information
Compton College is Open!
We're here to help you create your success story!
- Virtual and in-person enrollment services (counseling, financial aid, registration, support services/resources and programs) are available. Stop by Tartar Village, Room 5. Appointments are not required.
- The Library, Everytable Cafeteria, Bookstore, and Student Health Center are all open to current students. The Student Success Center welcomes walk-ins but appointments are recommended.
- Classes are available online and in-person. Please refer to the schedule of classes for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably outdoors.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Find out more about Compton College by clicking on any of the links below:
- Campus History
- Campus Map Contact Us Driving Directions
- Compton College Mission, Vision & Strategic Initiatives
- Office of Community Relations
- Compton College Fast Facts
- Employment Opportunities
- Off-site Locations
- Parking Information
- Compton College 2024 Comprehensive Master Plan
- Compton College Civility and Mutual Respect