We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- Classes are available online and in-person for the winter term and spring semester. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Compton COLLEGE Departmental ListingSDial 1-310-900-1600 followed by extension.
|OFFICES & DEPT.||EXTENSION|
|Admissions & Records||2049 / 2050|
|Bursar's Office||2104 / 2105|
|Campus Police||2790 / 2999|
|Career and Technical Education||2780|
|Child Development Center||2902|
|Foundation & Title V||2968|
|Informational Technology Systems||2181|
|Learning Resource Center||2535|
|Office of Student Life||2802|
|Transfer & Career Center||2764|
|Outreach & School Relations||2767|