Remote Academic Instruction
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Access is limited to Compton College, but we're here to help in many ways.
- While the majority of student support services remain online, students may make an appointment to utilize the Student Health Center and Enrollment Services in Tartar Village. Walk-in services are available at the Library-Student Success Center, and the Bookstore is open for students and employees.
- The majority of classes will remain online for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022. There will be limited in-person labs and classes on campus. Please refer to the class schedule for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- Only employees, students, construction workers, and approved individuals may enter (and remain) on campus.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Face coverings are required on campus.
Check your @compton.edu email on a regular basis for more information.
California Virtual Campus-Online Education Initiative has a full webpage of resources dedicated to helping students transition to online learning. Resources include a number of videos on how to prepare for and succeed in a virtual classroom, as well an overview of Canvas.
Withdrawing from Class
Compton College has updated Administrative Regulation 4320 - Grading and Academic Record Symbols to include Excused Withdrawal (EW), which can be submitted by a student at any point in the semester or after the semester has been completed. The Excused Withdrawal Petition is available online here for Compton College students.
Compton College Library: COVID-19 Resources
This Libguide is designed to provide access to useful, credible, and authoritative resources on the Coronavirus and COVID-19.