Information for Faculty & Staff
EnTry to Campus Protocol for Employees
Compton College Fall 2021
While on campus, everyone is expected to follow specific protocols to help ensure the health and safety of the Compton College community and the public:
- Face coverings are required in all public spaces on campus; except when eating or drinking (preferably outdoors).
- Everyone must have his/her temperature screened when arriving on campus.
- Employees must complete an online Daily Wellness Survey via MyCompton within 12 hours of their scheduled arrival time.
- Per Compton CCD Resolution No. 08-17-2021A, all employees assigned to work on campus or traveling on behalf of the District
are required to be fully vaccinated by October 1, 2021. Please refer to the communication
sent to all employees on August 18, 2021 for more information.
- Employees who are scheduled to work on campus, who did not submit proof of COVID vaccination status by the deadline, will be prohibited from entering campus.
- Employees with an approved exemption or accommodation will be required to submit weekly COVID_19 test results each week to be admitted to campus.
- The test must be taken on or after Thursday of the prior week.
- Employees are encouraged to submit test results immediately upon receiving them. If you fail to submit your test results by the deadline, your entry to campus may be delayed or prohibited.
- For more information, please refer to the September 1, 2021 Notification to All Employees.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available to Compton College employees at the St. John's Student Health Center on campus. Call 1-866-980-0870 to make an appointment.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination status must be submitted via the MyCompton portal, using the tile labeled "COVID-19 Vaccination - Exemption - Test Submission."
- Exemption/Accommodation Forms are available here and the MyCompton portal. For more information, please refer to the September 1, 2021 notice sent to all employees.
- Everyone must practice physical distancing, in addition to the following:
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms listed in the wellness survey, remain at home and contact Vice President of Human Resources Rachelle Sasser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Ensure your mask covers your nose and mouth.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please contact your manager/supervisor via email
as soon as possible.
- Campus administrators will contact the Pandemic Coordinators email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com via email.
- You must also call the vice president of Human Resources, 310-900-1600, ext. 2400. Provide the following information: your full name, when and where you were last on campus, and when you tested positive.
- If you are not feeling well and are experiencing the following symptoms - a fever,
cough or shortness of breath:
Refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC) "What To Do If You Are Sick" Guidelines
If you have questions about the required Compton College entry to campus protocols, please contact Vice President of Human Resources Rachelle Sasser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional COVID-19 Information
Click here to go to the Compton College COVID-19 Information webpage.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): How to Protect Yourself & Others