Compton College is Open!
We're here to help you create your success story!
- Virtual and in-person enrollment services (counseling, financial aid, registration, support services/resources and programs) are available Monday-Friday. Appointments are not required.
- The Library, Everytable Cafeteria, Bookstore, and Student Health Center are all open to current students. The Student Success Center welcomes walk-ins but appointments are recommended.
- Classes are available online and in-person. Please refer to the schedule of classes for details.
- Community members may use the track Monday-Friday, 4:00-9:00 a.m.
Please remember to follow these health and safety protocols:
- All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask at all times when indoors and in the presence of others, except when actively eating or drinking, preferably outdoors.
- Students, please refer to the Student Information and Communications webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
- Employees, please refer to the Employee Entry to Campus Info webpage for current Entry to Campus Protocol.
Information for Faculty, Classified Staff and Students
Daily Wellness Survey (optional)
Compton College Students
Compton CCD MERV-13 Filter replacement Schedule (updated August 21, 2022)
Current National, State and Local Orders and Guidelines:
- Responding Together at Work and in the Community (County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health) - Effective January 16, 2022
- Guidance for Use of Face Coverings (California Department of Public Health - Effective February 16, 2022
- County of Los Angeles Public Health - Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- County of Los Angeles Public Health COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Summaries:
- When You Need to Wear a Mask (LA County Department of Public Health) - Updated January 18, 2022
- Current Safety Measures (State of California)
- COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (Cal/OSHA) - Revisions effective January 14, 2022
- State Public Health Officer Order June 11, 2021 (California Department of Public Health)
New Online Positive COVID-19 Case Reporting System
A new online form for reporting positive COVID-19 cases is now available via the MyCompton portal. The Office of Human Resources and Information Technology Services Department created a Microsoft Office Form for employees and students to report positive COVID-19 cases confidentially. This eliminates processing delays caused by multiple emails being sent to the Pandemic Coordinators and Human Resources staff.
The "COVID-19 Positive Follow-Up Questionnaire" is available via the MyCompton portal and will include questions necessary to determine quarantine and isolation guidelines and assist with contact tracing.
Return to Campus
- Safe Return to Campus - April 22, 2021 (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - October 22, 2020 (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - July 30, 2020 draft (PDF)
- Eventual Return to Campus Plan - July 15, 2020 draft (PDF)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): How to Protect Yourself & Others
COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources
- St. John's Student Health Center (at Compton College) - For Employees and Current Students Only
- Los Angeles County Residents
- Orange County Residents
- City of Long Beach Residents
St. John's Well Child & Family Center is providing COVID-19 vaccines using our on-campus health center as a vaccination pod. The COVID-19 vaccine is FREE to all eligible persons (Visit the LADPH website for more info.)
Currently Enrolled Students: Make an appointment for a free COVID-19 vaccine by calling 877-612-8299.
Community Members may call 1-866-980-0870 to register for an appointment.