Header Image
Compton College / Student Services / Support Services / Counseling / Graduation Petition

graduation petition

You are almost there! Prior to filing the Intent to Graduate and/or the Petition for a Certificate, it is highly recommended that you see a Counselor before your final semester at Compton College. This will ensure that you meet the requirements for your degree and/or certificate. For more information regarding graduation, please visit Admission & Record's Graduation webpage. You can complete the following forms before meeting with a Counselor, AA/AS Degree Graduation Petition and/or the Certificate Graduation Petition. The AA/AS Degree for Transfer Graduation Petition is only available with a Counselor. Please click on the "Make an Appointment" tab below to schedule an appointment with a Counselor. 


 Graduation Petition Flyer

Back to top