Counselors are here to provide the support and information you need to make informed decisions about your education. The online appointment allows students to connect with a Counselor and complete all services that are available in the traditional, in-person counseling appointment format. Counselors care about you as a whole person and are here to guide, listen and provide motivation when you need some extra encouragement. Most importantly, your Counselor is committed to helping you be successful.
Due to COVID-19 and the current campus closure, there is limited access to transcripts submitted to the Admissions & Records office at Compton College. However, if you have copies of your unofficial transcripts, please email them to the Counselor you are chatting with. Additionally, we recommend you log into your other college portal, if you still have access, while sharing your screen, and we can view your transcripts together. If you schedule an appointment with a Counselor, you can attach transcripts as well.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN COUNSELING APPOINTMENT?
- To schedule a virtual counseling appointment please click on "Schedule Meeting", which is the calendar icon on the bottom right hand side of each counselor's card.
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone to communicate with the counselor.
- At the time of your appointment, go to the link that was provided in the Appointment Confirmation (please check your email).
- Click on Auto Login with the Compton College logo.
- Use your Compton College username and password to log in.
- If the counselor is in session with another student, you will be required to wait in the LOBBY. Once the counselor is ready for your appointment, you will be added to the next session.