Office of Student Development
Spring 2021 Update:
Due to COVID-19, Office of Student Development services are only available online.
Student Activities Fee (Optional)
Students may opt out of the Student Activities Fee (also referred to as the ASB Sticker) within the first two weeks of the semester. To opt-out, please email the Office of Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the campus closure, the Office of Student Development will not be issuing photo IDs to students or employees.
Students can verify they are a current Compton College student by providing the following items:
- Proof you are taking classes - a copy of your class schedule, available on MyCompton
and can be accessed 24/7) AND
- Government-issued photo ID - examples include state ID, driver's license, passport, etc.
ASB is looking for members!
To supplement your educational experience at Compton College, we encourage you to participate in all aspects of campus life, like clubs or service organizations, and build lifelong friendships while gaining valuable, applicable skills.
Visit the Office of Student Development to:
- Get a student photo ID and ASB Sticker
- Learn about Compton College activities
- Visit Associate Student Body (ASB) offices
- Learn about the Student Representation Fee
- Get involved with Associated Student Body (ASB).
- Start your own club
- Post a flier/announcement
- Get referrals to campus services
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Report an on-campus injury
- Access the Incident Report & Referral Form
- Information on Commencement
8:00am - 4:30pm
If you need assistance, please contact one of the staff members below.Video chat with Student Development on Cranium Cafe