Foster & Kinship Care Education
- Compton College is closed to the public until further notice. Only essential personnel
are allowed on campus, as scheduled.
- The majority of Compton College's Fall 2020 classes have transitioned online. Classes
that can be held online are online. There are limited in-person labs on campus.
- Student support services will remain online. The on-campus Student Health Center is
open by appointment only.
- Classes will remain online for Winter 2021 and Spring 2021.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
The Foster & Kinship Care Education Program provides Foster/Kinship and Resource Families annual renewal training. Our program provides quality education and support opportunity for caregivers and children and youth in out - of home care.so that these providers may meet the mandated educational, emotional , behavioral , special medical needs and developmental need of children and youth.
- Foster & Kinship Care Education Parenting Workshops (FKCE)
- Resource Family Training
- Guardian Scholars
|Pamela Godfrey||FKCE Program Technician||(310) 900-1600 email@example.com|
|VP Martinez||Interim Director of Student Equity||(310) 900-1600 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fax Number: (310) 900-1672
Location: Building V, Room 72
|Monday, Tueday, Thursday, Friday||8 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our Student Equity staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app