1. COMPTON COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS (BEGINNING WITH SUMMER 2019)
The cost is $6 per transcript, plus shipping if a printed version is requested. Shipping charges are:
- 1st Class Mail (US Postal Service Domestic Delivery): $2.25
- U.S. Postal Service International Delivery: $5.00
- FedEx Domestic Delivery to Main 48 States: $23.00 + $2.25
- FedEx Domestic Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + $2.25
- FedEx International: $53.00 + $2.25
Each student is entitled to two free transcripts. However, Rush Orders are not eligible as free transcripts.
2. El Camino College Compton Center transcripts (fall 2006-spring 2019)
3. Compton Community College Transcripts
(pRIOR TO FALL 2006)
- Official transcripts, for work completed at the former Compton Community College prior to fall 2006, may be ordered online via Parchment Exchange.
- Click here more information.
Sending Transcripts to COMPTON College from Other Colleges
You must request college transcripts from all schools you have attended if you:
- Plan to attend under Veterans or Social Security benefits
- Receive academic advisement to become matriculated
- Need coursework from other colleges to be reviewed for prerequisite clearance
- Plan to graduate from Compton College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework completed at another college considered for graduation
Please mail official transcripts to:
Admissions and Records Office
1111 E Artesia Blvd.
Compton, CA 90221
Hand carried transcripts are accepted as long as they are sealed.