Compton Community College Transcripts
(pRIOR TO FALL 2006)
- Official transcripts, for work completed at the former Compton Community College prior to fall 2006, may be ordered online via Parchment Exchange.
- Click here more more information.
El Camino College Compton Center transcripts (fall 2006-spring 2019)
- Please contact El Camino College Records Office at 310-660-3593, Ext. 3436 or email
COMPTON COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS (BEGINNING WITH SUMMER 2019)
- Effective June 7, 2019, requests for official transcripts for coursework completed beginning with summer 2019, are processed by the Compton College Admissions & Records Office.
- At this time, online requests are not available.
- Next-day and overnight requests are not available. Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Questions? Please contact Admissions & Records at 310 900-1600, Ext. 2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending Transcripts to COMPTON College from Other Colleges
You must request college transcripts from all schools you have attended if you:
- Plan to attend under Veterans or Social Security benefits
- Receive academic advisement to become matriculated
- Need coursework from other colleges to be reviewed for prerequisite clearance
- Plan to graduate from Compton College with a degree or certificate and wish to have coursework completed at another college considered for graduation
Please mail official transcripts to:
Admissions and Records Office
1111 E Artesia Blvd.
Compton, CA 90221
Hand carried transcripts are accepted as long as they are sealed.