Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. For tips on how to apply see the steps below.
- Who may apply?
- Required Steps to Enrollment
- High School Students (additional paperwork required)
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
Winter 2020 Peak Registration Office Hours - (January 2-January 10, 2020 & February 3-February 28, 2020)
|8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM-6:30 PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Winter 2020 Office Hours - (January 13-January 31, 2020)
|8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||8:00 AM-4:30 PM||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
The campus will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, January 20, 2020 - Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Observed
- Friday, February 14, 2020 - Lincoln's Day Holiday
- Monday, February 17, 2020 - Washington's Day Holiday
- Friday, April 17, 2020 - Local Holiday
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Service Area Outcome #1
Students will be able to understand the graduation evaluation process and apply for certificates and/or degrees by the deadline.
Service Area Outcome # 2
Students will be provided quality customer service.
310-900-1600, Ext. 2050
(For your privacy and protection, please include your full name and student ID# only; do not include your SSN)