Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. Admission Applications are still being processed during the closure. You will receive an email within 48 hours with your Student ID # and further instructions.
- Who may apply?
- Required Steps to Enrollment
- High School Students
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
SPECIAL NOTICE ON COVID 19:
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, our office will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 to reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.
Admissions and Records services are available via:
Cranium Cafe (Chat): Click here to chat with an Admissions & Records team member
- All forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please direct all Admissions & Records related questions to email@example.com. Be sure to include your Student ID # and full name (NO SSN's).
- All requests and inquiries must be submitted through your Compton College email account.
Virtual Office Hours (Zoom):
- Students will be assisted in the order they arrive.
- Staff will be able to answer quick questions about registration and enrollment.
- 10 minutes maximum per student
- Students may drop in anytime between the scheduled hours.
- Please note that staff on Zoom are unable to check on the status of transcripts. To check on the status of your transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Office Hours Schedule
|Thursday, June 24, 2021||10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Click here to register|
|Thursday, June 24, 2021||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Click here to register|
Staff are working remotely. The Office of Admissions & Records will be not available via telephone. For further assistance, please reach out to us via email, chat, and Zoom.
Transcript Requests: Click here for more information on ordering transcripts
|Spring 2021 Office Hours (March 1 - June 18)|
|8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - Noon|
|Summer 2021 Office Hours (June 21 - August 6)|
|8:00 am - 6:30 pm||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||Closed|
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Service Area Outcome #1
Students will be able to understand the graduation evaluation process and apply for certificates and/or degrees by the deadline.
Service Area Outcome # 2
Students will be provided quality customer service.