Admissions and Records
HOW TO Apply & Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. Admission Applications are still being processed during the closure. You will receive an email within 48 hours with your Student ID # and further instructions.
- Who may apply?
- Required Steps to Enrollment
- High School Students
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
SPECIAL NOTICE ON COVID-19:
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, our office will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 to reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.
Contact ADMISSIONS & rECORDS:
- All petitions must be submitted to email@example.com
- All other forms and inquiries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your Student ID # and full name (NO SSN's).
- All requests and inquiries must be submitted through your Compton College email account.
- Located in Tartar Village
- Walk-ins welcome
- A&R Staff available for in-person services:
- Mondays & Thursdays 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Fridays 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Staff are working remotely. The Office of Admissions & Records will be not available via telephone. For further assistance, please reach out to us through email and chat.
Transcript Requests: Click here for more information on ordering transcripts
|Fall 2021 Office Hours (September 7 - December 10)|
|8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 6:30 pm||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||8:00 am - 12:00pm|
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Students will be able to understand the graduation evaluation process and apply for certificates and/or degrees by the deadline.
Students will be provided quality customer service.