Admissions and Records Office
How to Apply and Register
All new and returning students who have skipped one or more semesters must re-apply by submitting an online application. Admission Applications are still being processed during the closure. You will receive an email within 48 hours with your Student ID # and further instructions.
- Who may apply?
- Required Steps to Enrollment
- High School Students
- Outreach & School Relations
- Residency Requirements
SPECIAL NOTICE ON COVID 19:
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, our office will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 to reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.
The Office of Admissions & Records services will still be available via:
Cranium Cafe (Chat): Click here to chat with an Admissions & Records team member
- All forms must be submitted to email@example.com
- Please direct all Admissions & Records related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Student ID # and full name (NO SSN's).
- All requests and inquiries must be submitted through your Compton College email account.
Staff are working remotely. The Office of Admissions & Records will be not available via telephone. For further assistance, please reach out to us via email and chat.
Transcript Requests: Click here for more information on ordering transcripts
|Spring 2021 Office Hours (March 1 - June 11)|
Service Area Outcomes (SAO's)
Service Area Outcome #1
Students will be able to understand the graduation evaluation process and apply for certificates and/or degrees by the deadline.
Service Area Outcome # 2
Students will be provided quality customer service.