colleges with reciprocal borrowing
Compton College shares reciprocal borrowing with El Camino College and CSU Dominguez Hills to offer students and faculty a greater breadth of resources for academic research. Present your current Compton College ID card at these libraries to start borrowing books today!
Borrowing privileges are subject to each lending institution's policies. Please visit their websites or contact them directly for more information on these policies and setting up a library account.
El Camino College
16007 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA. 90506
- Loan Policies
Checkout Limit: 14 books (excludes Reserves)
Loan Period: 3 weeks
Purchase a $3 daily permit from any parking permit machine.
CSU Dominguez Hills
1000 E. Victoria St..
Carson, CA. 90747
- Loan Policies
Checkout Limit: 10 books (excludes Reserves)
Loan Period: 28 days
Purchase a $8 daily permit from any parking permit machine.
College & University Libraries
- CSU Los Angeles Library (Catalog)
- CSU Long Beach Library (Catalog)
- Long Beach City College Library (Catalog)
- Los Angeles City College District Libraries (Catalog) - includes LA City College, Southwest College, Harbor College
- Charles Drew University Health Sciences Library (Catalog)
- County of Los Angeles Public Library (Catalog) - includes Compton, Gardena, Carson, Lynwood, Paramount
- Los Angeles Public Library (Catalog)
- Long Beach Public Library (Catalog)
- Melvyl - Find books and other materials from UCLA and nine other UC campuses
- Worldcat - Find books and other materials in 72,000+ libraries worldwide
- Google Scholar - Find full-text eBooks and scholarly articles