- Childhood Development (pending)
- Nursing (pending)
Visit JSTOR: Research Basics for a self-paced, introductory tutorial that will teach you basic research concepts needed to prepare for college-level research. Each module concludes with an assessment to test your knowledge.
Research & Literacy Tools
Visit the Read&Write (R&W) Software Installation page to learn how to download and install R&W onto your computer! R&W is available as a full-featured floating toolbar or Chrome browser extension.
R&W offers multiple tools to support reading, writing, and study of online text and documents, including webpages, database articles, Word documents and PDFs.
Notable features include:
- Read aloud for web pages and documents, with a choice of natural voices, speed, and volume
- Record and save option for read aloud text as audio file
- Speech to text for hands-free writing
- Screen masking
- Highlighting text, with ability to save highlighted text as notes
- Text and picture dictionaries
- Word prediction