Due to COVID-19, the campus is closed through Friday, June 12, 2020. Please visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for updates.
Welcome to Compton College!
At Compton College, our mission is to offer quality, comprehensive educational programs and services to our diverse community. Our outstanding team of staff members is dedicated to achieving this goal.
Compton College has a great reputation for successful transfer, career and technical education programs, a positive student learning environment, and helpful student services. Each employee is an important part of the educational experience we provide for all students. As a team, we work together to create a campus community that emphasizes respect, integrity, diversity and excellence. If you are interested in working in a student-oriented environment dedicated to success, we encourage you to submit an application for employment at Compton College.
Compton College is well-known in the community as an outstanding employer.
Employment Opportunities at Compton College
1. Associate Dean of Nursing -- closes July 27, 2020
1. Part-Time Instructors- American Sign Language -- open until filled
2. Part-Time Instructors - Spanish -- open until filled
3. Part-Time Instructors - Ethnic Studies -- open until filled
4. Part-Time Instructors - Child Development -- open until filled
5. Part-Time Instructors - Communications -- open until filled
6. Part-Time Instructors - Sociology -- open until filled
7. Part-Time Instructors - History -- open until filled
8. Part-Time Instructors - Psychology -- open until filled
9. Part-Time Instructors - Business -- open until filled
10.Part-Time Instructors - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration -- open until filled
11.Part-Time Instructors - Nursing -- open until filled
12.Part-Time Instructors - Educational Development -- open until filled
13.Part-Time Instructors - Anatomy/Physiology -- open until filled
14.Part-Time Instructors - Chemistry -- open until filled
15.Part-Time Instructors - Human Development -- open until filled
16.Part-Time Instructors - Mathematics -- open until filled
17. Part-Time Instructors - Welding --open until filled
18. Part-Time Instructors - Political Science -- open until filled
19. Part-Time Instructors - Cosmetology -- open until filled
20.Part-Time Instructors - Automotive Technology -- open until filled
21. Part-Time Instructors - Heating, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) -- open until filled
22. Part-Time Instructors - Machine Tool/CNC Technology -- open until filled
23. Part-Time Instructors - Real Estate -- open until filled
24. Part-Time Instructors - Computer Information Systems -- open until filled
25. Part-Time Instructors - Administration of Justice -- open until filled
26. Part-Time Instructors - English -- open until filled
27. Part-Time Instructors - Philosophy -- open until filled
The online application process is designed to be user-friendly, complete with step-by-step instructions. Applications may be submitted from any computer at any time. Completed online applications will be saved in the Compton College online system, allowing applicants to check the status of their application, update their application, and apply for future positions.
Any applicants requiring special accommodations should contact Human Resources at least five working days prior to the filing date deadline.
For more information, please contact the Compton College Human Resources Department.
Compton College - Human Resources
Vice President, Human Resources
Room C - 38
1111 East Artesia Boulevard
Compton, CA 90221-5393
310-900-1600, Ext. 2400
Compton College and Compton Community College District are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, marital status, denial of Family & Medical Care Leave, national origin (including language limitations), ancestry, medical condition (cancer/genetic characteristics), age (40 and above), disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation, or other protected classes, or obligations to the National Guard or Reserve Forces of the United States. For specific details on this policy, please contact Rachelle Sasser, EEO Compliance Officer, at 310-900-1600, Ext. 2400.