PRESIDENT/ceo, keith curry
Welcome to Compton College where we are committed to ensuring every student is a success story!
As president, I am responsible for promoting student enrollment, success and retention, while working with the Compton College vice presidents to develop strategic plans and procedures that enhance our academic and student services programs. I am dedicated to the development of new programs and the redirection of existing programs to meet the instructional and student services needs of Compton College students.
I am personally invested in delivering on the mission of this institution, which is to offer a welcoming environment where the diversity of our students is supported to pursue and attain academic and professional excellence. Compton College promotes solutions to challenges, utilizes the latest techniques for preparing the workforce, and provides clear pathways to transfer, completion and lifelong learning.
I look forward to helping all students achieve their goals! I invite all who are interested to come talk with me during my regular "Open Hour" on Tuesdays from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in my office located in the Administration Building.
President, Compton College
CEO, Compton Community College District
News from the PRESIDENT/CEO
President/CEO Student Office Hours
"Student Office Hours" will be on the following dates in the quad at 1:00 p.m.
April 30, 2020 - Virtual Student Office Hours via Zoom (information/link to be provided)
May 28, 2020
Campuswide quarterly updates will continue to be held on the fourth Tuesday of the
designated month from 1-2 p.m.
February 25, 2020
April 21, 2020
September 22, 2020
November 24, 2020
February 23, 2021
April 20, 2021
- February 25, 2020 - "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- February 13, 2020 - Professional Development Day 2 President/CEO Presentation
- November 19, 2019 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- September 17, 2019 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- August 22, 209 - Professional Development Day
- April 23, 2019 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- February 27, 2018 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- February 8, 2018 - Professional Development Day
- February 6-7, 2019 - Professional Development Days
- August 23, 2018 - Professional Development Day
- April 24, 2018 "Tartar Talks" Presentation
- November 29, 2016 "Tartar Talks" Presentation (PDF)
- September 27, 2016
- August 25, 2016 - Professional Development Day
- April 19, 2016 (PDF)
- April 17, 2019 - Community Meeting Presentation
- October 25, 2018 - Community Summit: Compton College Presentation
- July 14, 2018 - Compton CCD Community Forum Presentation