- Compton College is closed to the public until further notice. Only essential personnel are allowed on campus, as scheduled.
- The majority of Compton College's Fall 2020 classes have transitioned online. Classes that can be held online will be online. There will be limited in-person labs on campus.
- Student support services will remain online. The on-campus Student Health Center is open by appointment only.
- Classes will remain online for Winter 2021.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
Welcome to the Compton College Community Relations webpage! We are dedicated to providing a link between Compton College and the communities it serves; while also keeping connected with students and visitors to Compton College.
The Office of Community Relations researches, designs, produces and delivers professional communications to a diverse student population, Compton College faculty and staff, the media, and elected and community leaders. We have the privilege of sharing the news of all the outstanding accomplishments, events and activities happening at Compton College.
Demonstrating Compton College's dedication to excellence in education, we provide numerous services to support the academic, athletic, artistic, and extra-curricular endeavors of students, faculty, and staff, including: news releases, government and media relations, public relations, marketing, advertising, photography, digital and graphic design, social media management, website development, and promotions.
Our online newsletter, The Messenger, offers updates on Compton College happenings. Our magazine-style publication Community News is distributed biannually to residents of our district, detailing more news from Compton College.