SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MATHEMATICS (STEM) CENTER
Compton College will be a telecommuting campus from Friday, March 20, 2020, after 12:00 p.m. through April 17, 2020. However, we will still be assisting students. Scroll down to chat with our STEM Center Staff.
L-SSC 221 (INSIDE THE COMPUTER LAB)
310-900-1600, EXT. 2544
|SPRING 2020 HOURS OF OPERATION|
|MONDAY||10:00AM TO 5:00PM|
|TUESDAY||10:00AM TO 5:00PM|
|WEDNESDAY||10:00AM TO 5:00PM|
|THURSDAY||10:00AM TO 5:00PM|
|FRIDAY||10:00AM to 2:00 PM|
The STEM Center provides support to students who are majoring in mathematics, physics, engineering, biology and physical sciences so they can excel academically and transfer to four-year institutions.
WHAT DOES THE CENTER OFFER?
- Study Center
- Tutoring and Academic Excellence Workshops in mathematics, physics, and chemistry
- Access to Books & Computers
- Career planning and assistance with the transfer process
- Internship and Summer Enrichment assistance
- Professional Development Workshops
- More Services
- Declare a transfer major in math or science-based field
HOW CAN I USE THE SERVICES?
- Stop by the STEM Center located in L-SSC 221 inside the computer lab in the second floor of the L-SSC building and submit an application with an educational plan
- Want to receive more information about the STEM Center? Submit a STEM Info Card by clicking here!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our STEM Center staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app
2019 Compton College Commencement