SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MATHEMATICS (STEM) CENTER
- Compton College is closed through August 14, 2020. Only essential personnel are allowed on campus, as scheduled.
- Alternative academic instruction will continue through the remainder of the summer 2020 term.
- Visit the Compton College COVID-19 webpage for more information.
- Visit the Alternative Student Resources webpage for more resources for Compton College students.
- However, we will still be assisting students. Scroll down to chat with our STEM Center Staff.
L-SSC 221 (INSIDE THE COMPUTER LAB)
310-900-1600, EXT. 2544
Summer 2020 - HOURS OF OPERATION
|MONDAY||8:00AM TO 6:30PM|
|TUESDAY||8:00AM TO 6:30PM|
|WEDNESDAY||8:00AM TO 6:30PM|
|THURSDAY||8:00AM TO 6:30PM|
The STEM Center provides support to students who are majoring in mathematics, physics, engineering, biology and physical sciences so they can excel academically and transfer to four-year institutions.
WHAT DOES THE CENTER OFFER?
- Study Center
- Tutoring and Academic Excellence Workshops in mathematics, physics, and chemistry
- Access to Books & Computers
- Career planning and assistance with the transfer process
- Internship and Summer Enrichment assistance
- Professional Development Workshops
- More Services
- Declare a transfer major in math or science-based field
HOW CAN I USE THE SERVICES?
- Stop by the STEM Center located in L-SSC 221 inside the computer lab in the second floor of the L-SSC building and submit an application with an educational plan
- Want to receive more information about the STEM Center? Submit a STEM Info Card by clicking here!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Chat with our STEM Center staff.
- Use Chrome or Firefox (Chrome preferred), with camera, speakers and mic, or headset. Learn more
- Get the iOS app
2019 Compton College Commencement