Science, Technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) Center
L-SSC 221 (Inside the Computer Lab)
310-900-1600, ext. 2544
|Summer 2019 Hours of Operation|
|Monday||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am to 6:00pm|
The STEM Center provides support to students who are majoring in mathematics, physics, engineering, biology and physical sciences so they can excel academically and transfer to four-year institutions.
WHAT DOES THE CENTER OFFER?
- Study Center
- Tutoring and Academic Excellence Workshops in mathematics, physics, and chemistry
- Access to Books & Computers
- Career planning and assistance with the transfer process
- Internship and Summer Enrichment assistance
- Professional Development Workshops
- Declare a transfer major in math or science-based field
HOW CAN I APPLY?
- Stop by the STEM Center located in L-SSC 221 inside the computer lab in the second floor of the L-SSC building and submit an application with an educational plan