STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
Take the first step - it's fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- A Compton College student ID number and email account will be issued and emailed upon completion of the online application. Students must activate their account using instructions provided via email.
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the Records Office (Building A). Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Apply Online
Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - the school code for Compton College is 042817, or;
- Complete the California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Use school code 04281700.
- Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid Office
Orientation provides an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- Orientation is only offered online via the MyCompton portal. Students must have an activated Compton College student email account to access the online Orientation. For more information, call the Welcome Center, ext. 2765.
Focus on your goal! Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
- English and math placement must be completed before registering for classes. Complete the survey online at: bit.ly/Level_Up_Survey.
- Available by appointment only: ATB (Ability to Benefit) and ESL non-credit tests.
- Create an Educational Plan
- For appointment information, call the Counseling Office at 310-900-1600, ext. 2076.
Ready to register for classes? Log in to MyCompton and register for classes on or after your assigned Ticket Time.
New students are required to complete all of the Steps to Enrollment prior to registering for classes at Compton College.